Parish council vacancy
Parish council vacancy: the parish council is looking to fill one vacancy through co-option at the next meeting on Wednesday 10 June.
Current parish council
Buckland Brewer parish has nine parish councillors. They have been elected unopposed to serve for a four year term until 2019.
Some councillors live in the village and others in more remote areas. They have a range of interests and backgrounds.
Parishioners can contact any councillor to make representations about local issues. They can also speak briefly at the beginning of parish council meetings.
The parish council meets on the second Wednesday of every month.
- Jim Lowe, Chairman: 01237 451193
- Trevor Mills, Vice Chairman: 01237 451314
- Barbara Babb: 01237 451306
- Andrew Hewitt: 01237 451804
- George Heywood: 01237 451312
- Sally Nicholls: 01237 451593
- Shirley Tilley: 01237 451003
- David Watson: 01237 451437
Catsborough Cross, Monkleigh
Bideford, Devon, EX39 5LE
Telephone: 01805 624832